Thursday, May 30, 2013

Changes...



Well it's been another week of meetings with new board members, outgoing board members, staff, potential committee chairs, etc.  There are a LOT of things in the works that I think all of you will be excited about but I cannot share too much yet.  We have to have a vote before anything is official.

I can tell you that we will be seeing one of our all time favorite SHPE leaders +DM Abreu (Dora) coming to help our regions become bigger and stronger.  I can also tell you that there will be a much bigger focus on driving systems focus on how we operate as an organization.  One of our first big initiatives is driving sustainable regional success through leadership, unity, execution and accountability.

I know that's not a whole lot, but I'm excited and I think you will be too when I can tell you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment